Kemps Peterson Receivables
Who we are
Kemps Petersons Receivables is one of the largest debt collection agencies in Australia, with branches located in Sydney, Melbourne, Geelong and Southport. We have over 70 years of combined experience, from the merging of several successful businesses, servicing commercial industries and strata owners through a full range of debt collection services including:
- Collection processing
- Commercial collections
- Strata levy arrears collections
- Field calls
- Process serving
- Skip tracing
- Credit reporting and risk mitigation
It’s our job to keep you in business. Our B2B and strata debt collection agency strive to recover outstanding accounts as cost effectively as possible, and with a personal touch. All of our clients are assigned a dedicated account manager who will personally guide them through the debt collection process and keep them informed of the progress.
Our unique service offering
- Kemps Petersons Receivables has a deep-rooted history in the industry, and is one of the leading debt collection agencies in the country.
- We have an 85 per cent success rate for processing collections without initiating court action.
- If no money is collected, no commission is paid.
- Our clients are assigned an account manager, so you have one point of contact during the debt collection process.
- Our team are on top of legislative changes that affect our services, and adhere to all regulations governing our organisation and client relationships.
- We have an in-house team of private investigators, offering field services and process serving.
- We invest in the latest technology to ensure our clients receive superior services.
Our client portfolio
We work with commercial businesses from a diverse range of industries including construction, manufacturing, transport, media, trades, and retail, as well as owners corporations and bodies corporate. Some of our long-standing customers include:
- Carpet Call (retailer)
- DORMA Group Australia/New Zealand (trade)
- E.E. Muir & Sons Pty. Ltd. (manufacturer)
- Gunnersons Pty Limited (manufacturer)
- Macmillan Publishers Australia (publisher)
- Penrite Oil Company (manufacturer)
- Pet Pacific (wholesaler)
- True Solutions (wholesale)